Saturday, January 7, 2012

Downton Abbey.

I am in love.
This new drama series titled Downton Abbey is AMAZING.   
It is set in the early 1900's in the years leading up to WWI.  I am telling you the furniture and fashion is epic ladies!!  Agh...I just sit there and drool.  And one of my favorite actresses Maggie Smith plays a wonderful role. She is brilliant, I love her!  Of all people Brady got me hooked. Well both of us anyway. We blew through the first season and the second season starts in a few days.  We can't wait.If you have any appreciation to look at beautiful things, gorgeous outfits, and good drama this is worth your time.






2 comments:

curtis+ash said...

I'll have to check it out! I'm stuck on the 60's with Mad Men. The style in Mad Men is amazing too. We were born in the wrong decade!

Codi said...

Oh Stacy! You've got me hooked!!! I've almost watch all of the first season and the second is set to record. Thank you! It's sooo good!!