Saturday, February 18, 2012

Ordinary Day.

I love everyday. Ordinary days.  That is what makes them extraordinary.
My boys are so fun to play with, create with, and make everyday memories with.
Typical Friday. Playing "race track" on my rug, lining up ALL of the cars Brayden owns.  Counting how many there are is quite the math practice! 
Brayden has caught my bug on "projects" and that is exactly what he calls them.  He likes to create, draw, cut, glue, and TAPE.  He always says,"Mom, I want to do a project." 
His latest drawing creation...Monster Truck Posters. He is actually quite the little artist...
Maybe he gets it from his Uncle Bern. 
Greyson also loves to join in the fun too.  After everything big brother has.  It is just plain adorable.  I love my boys they are my GREATEST joy and blessing.  They bring the extraordinary out in every ordinary days.

4 comments:

curtis+ash said...

Cutest boys in the world! I love that last picture of Greyson!

leslie said...

Braden is so big! Both beautiful boys.

Nesting with Grace said...

That is a really good drawing, seriously! Those bugs would be cute framed...I am sure you have thought of that :) put that artist to work!

ryanjess said...

Love that last picture. Love.