Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pretty Thing.

So Pretty.
This little sweetie caught my eye, and I loved it. I was agonizing over it for a few days.  Brady is such a sweetheart and completely understands my crazy, obsessed LOVE for furniture.  He saw how badly I was squirming over it and said.. "If you love it, get it." Love Him.
I do have to say I have not purchased a piece of furniture in over a year. 
I think that may be some sort of record.
Needless to say, I sigh everytime I see it. Such a pretty little thing.
My sis-in-law Ashley told me about this great Antique Mall downtown. She also shares the love for beautiful things, and the thrill of a perfect find. And I am so happy that she did! Thanks Ash
I also love milk glass.  I love anything glass really, but all the detailed patterns in milk glass are so lovely.


I am so happy this found a home in mine!

4 comments:

leslie said...

Ahhh yes, milk glass. It has been a life long obsession of mine. Did you get at at Euro Treasures?

curtis+ash said...

It's so perfect in your beautiful home! Glad you have found so many cute things! It's a new addiction!

Carrie said...

love it...very scared to see your beautiful home...very scared!

i like milk glass too. have you ever diy'd any? curious as to how well it looks.

glad you shared.

Sheri said...

You find the most amazing things! What a great find. I hope you are doing well. :)