Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Our Monkey is 1.

He is such a JOY!  Our monkey Greyson is ONE...I cannot believe where the time has gone.
Being the very curious, wandering, and acrobatic little guy he is we threw him a....
Sock Monkey Party 
Our boys are the love of our lives and our baby is now one year old.  He grows by leaps and bounds everyday.  So inquisitive and wanting to do whatever big brother is doing.  He says Mama, Dada, waves bye-bye, patty-cake, peek-a-boo, "no-no-no-no-no-no" (while he ferociously shakes his head so) climbs on EVERYTHING.  Finds "holes" places under and behind furniture that I cannot reach him, he thinks it's pretty hysterical.  I love watching my boys together.  The are the best of buddies.  Brayden has already taught him the "motor" lips....Yes, Greyson already has the motor noise going when he is playing with cars.  They melt my heart and are my greatest joy and blessing.  I love you my baby!!  Happy Birthday.































5 comments:

leslie said...

So cute. What a party!

curtis+ash said...

It was so cute! We are grateful for this little monkey!

Steph said...

Such a cute party! I cannot believe he is 1! What a cutie Pie!

Nesting with Grace said...

WOW! OK wait that is the cutest thing ever! You need to be featured on Hostess with the Mostess!
Love all the banners, the cupcakes, Greysons hat, the goodies the labels...oh I could go on! You are such a cute mommy :)
Love you!

ryanjess said...

So darling! Happy Birthday to sweet Greyson!!!