Saturday, November 24, 2012

All the trimmings.

 Finally. I have been hit with the Christmas spirit! All the trimmings are up. Let the Merry begin.
 I am absolutely giddy about my tree this year. We have a REAL tree! I have never had a real tree and I LOVE it! We were planning on doing a festive "Griswold" Christmas this year. Yes, loading the kiddos, driving for a couple hours, hiking to find the perfect "one". But, we figured the boys were a little too young yet to experience that, so we will hold off for now.  It is in our future, for sure! This year visiting 3 lots was enough fun with them all in the car for only an hour. Loud screaming, loud laughing and all.  LOUD.  But, these are the moments and memories that matter most. One tree lot even had reindeer for the kiddos to pet and the most gorgeous flocked tree's I had ever seen!  ( I steered clear of the flocked this year, I had my fill last year ) I am enjoying this little beauty. I wish I could keep him forever!
 
Happy Christmas!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Yes your tree is amazingly beautiful!very envious! I hope you keep the spirit as I need some (just a little) snow to get me super excited otherwise I will just have to sit and make myself merry! :)

Carrie said...

ok and i just looked closer at your pictures....did you make that star? seriously? need to know. darling! i was hoping to make a book page tree this year. hhmmmm still hoping to!

ryanjess said...

love the pictures! i am waiting for the bug to bite me...but this was good inspiration!

Steph said...

Beautiful! Real Trees are the best...not sure if I can ever go back to the others!! Love your decorations as usual!

Nesting with Grace said...

So pretty! And how fun to have a real tree!! I bet it smells amazing. You are amazing! Luv ya!

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Beautiful Stace! I love your tree!! I have been thinking about you! Let's get together while I am in Utah and drink Martinelli's! :)