Saturday, November 24, 2012

Grateful.

So. Very. Thankful.
Words cannot express my gratitude for the countless blessings that I have.  First and foremost I have a wonderful family. I have a 3 precious gifts. 3 very special spirits that fill my life with such joy it moves me to emotion.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to raise these boys and I am filled with anticipation of what they may become.  When I look in their eyes I marvel at the future. They are all so sweet, healthy, and happy. We are so elated that they are ours! It is just the beginning, being there mom is an honor.  I am so overjoyed that I am trusted with these bright, fun, beautiful boys. They are my everything, and I am beyond grateful for them in our lives. Sometimes I feel so very overwhelmed for what I have. Frankly, I am spoiled, and I feel as if I have too much. I am so SO blessed. Thanksgiving is the best time of year. Reflection and focus on what we have is not done often enough.  I am beyond happy with the life that I have, I am so grateful, my heart is so very full.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

YES YOU DO! Beautiful family indeed! I love that it looks like Greyson is giving Max a little kiss! so super sweet!

ryanjess said...

your family is beautiful stacy and you are an amazing mama! miss you!

ryanjess said...

t