Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Haunting.

What a Happy Halloween we had this year.  We love our boys so much and yet again it was another riot to see them all in full costume enjoying the evening, running around and digging through their "loot".
Was the weather just perfect or what?! I wish it was like that every year!
 This year we were the Avenger's. Right up the boys' ally.
The boys had a blast gutting and carving the pumpkin.
At least for a little while. Good old Dad finished up!
The HULK!
THOR.
 Captain America.
 Brandon and Jessica's costume....Cutest thing ever! 
 As I was passing out candy I was looking up and down the street at all the darling excited kiddos bustling around our neighborhood and it made me feel so blessed to live where I do. Knowing I can raise my boys in such a wonderful place. It was a fun night! We had our family join us, it is always so nice to get together with everyone and to enjoy eachother. We love you guys....thanks for making Halloween extra special!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

So glad you had a great one. I agree, as I was walking with the kids trick or treating I was thinking I wish the weather was this nice every Halloween.

Costumes are darling. pumpkin is perfect your Halloween looks like it should be from the movies! :)
your darling

Steph said...

What a fun day! Love your family. Your cute boys made perfect Avengers!! Brayd is getting so stinking big. Miss you!

curtis+ash said...

I never saw this post! I was so sad I couldn't come to the annual Halloween get together this year. :(

Your costumes turned out so perfect! I love them! You have the cutest family there is!