Sunday, October 12, 2008

GUTS!!!






What a fun family activity, we carved Braydens first pumpkin! I know, it's early but we couldn't wait to introduce him to the good ol'pumpkin GUTS as we call them :) Daddy did the carving and showed Brayden all of the goodies inside. He had so much fun scooping the out the seeds and squishing the guts in his hands. By the time we were done he was covered in pumpkin and we had soggy seeds all over the floor. It was so much fun, that's what it's all about, making a big mess!! When the carving was complete we turned out all the lights and lit the candle inside. Sweet Bradyen wanted to see inside the pumpkin, up close and personal! It was pretty cute! Can't wait to do it again!

6 comments:

Britany said...

How fun! Maya keeps asking to carve one and I tell her it is too early. Maybe I will just go for it like you guys!!

Ali said...

Those little boys sure love messes!

Steph said...

How fun! Noah would love that...however..his mommy just bought him "Mr Potato Head" for pumpkins to cut down on the "guts" getting all over!!! Man I am no fun!

Sheri said...

One of my favorite times of the year. My girls are looking forward to carving pumpkins also. It is fun to see there faces as the stick their fingers in the guts. We also love eating the seeds. Good times!

Shantel Palmer said...

Brayden is so adorable and has the cutest hair. I can't wait to meet him in a couple weeks!

Codi said...

Stacy!
Hey cute girl, how are you? Blake told me you had a blog so I googled all three of your names and found it. Um, Brayden is pretty much the cutest little guy ever. Enjoy your autumn fun!