Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spooky Fun!!




This past week has been a blast with all the fun, fall, spooky activities!! First, some of my girlfriends took our kiddos to Gardner Village for the Wee Witches Night. It was so fun seeing all the kids in there cute costumes! The weather was great, and we had a lot of fun packin' our babes around! :)

Next.... The goose gals went on a Ghost tour of Salt Lake City! We went around the city to the most "haunted" places, it was "interesting" to say the least :)!!! It was great to hang out with all the girls and just have a good spooky time... Dontcha love our "ghostly" faces?!

All the Gals.....Lookin' Spooky!!
Creepy Fort Douglas Museum

Couple of bloodsuckers :)

And thanks Jess for letting me steal your pic's :)!!
Happy Halloween!!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you have had a lot of fun. I have missed seeing you. Not very many am trips to walmart this week. Maybe tomorrow! Hope you have more ghostly fun.

Britany said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to hear about the haunted places. I absolutely could not go on that tour - I am such a chicken!!! :)

cheree said...

That looks like so much fun!! I love Braydens's costume!I think that tour would be so interesting, I have never heard of it!

Steph said...

So cute. What fun friends! I love fall and everything that comes along with it! Hope to see you soon!