Thursday, October 2, 2008

PIG PEN!!!!






All we need is a cloud of dirt following him around


Pig Pen at his finest



Can even look straight....


Look at that muddy face

Saturdays are a fun day for Brayden and Daddy, they get to spent a little quality time together while Mom is off to work. 90% of the day is usually spent outside which is completely fine by Brayden. These days consist of either washing the car, yardwork, or cleaning out the garage. This particular day Dad was putting in the finishing touches on the side yard, meanwhile Brayden was rollin' in the mud happy as a little piggy:) By the end of the night when I pulled in the driveway, he was so tuckered out. He could barley keep his eyes open but still wanted to play outside, I even caught him laying down on the dirty driveway. I just had to take a few pictures. Then we had a nice warm bath, and the bathwater??? Yes, black as black, I even had to take a toothbrush under his grimy little fingernails....





Saturdays are the best!!!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

love the pictures. Explains the day perfectly. Funny how when they are with their dads they get just a wee bit more dirty than when they are with their moms. Well that is how it is with me anyway. I think I have loosened up more now. Cameron is a going to have his fun with the dirt soon I am sure.