Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whata Guy!


I need to give a shout out to my sweet hubby! I am so blessed to have him as my guy, he is always so willing to lend a helping hand, and just when I think I can take all that I can handle plus more...he always asks... "What can I help you with ?" Whata guy huh :) Those words are just enough to help my through those rough Mommy moments. He surprises me in so many ways from mopping the kitchen floor, taking out the stinky trash, and having a hot meal on the table when I come home from work on Saturdays! He is such a WONDERFUL daddy!!!! He always is a riot with Brayden and makes him laugh so hard, he LOVES to do activities as a family, and it tickles me to death! I know that father son relationship is so strong between these two, it just melts my heart to see them together. In fact the other day I got a phone call from Brady saying "Guess what we just did Mom? We went to a movie together." I don't know why but it struck me as so sweet, thinking of Daddy and little Brayden sitting together in the big theatre. Dad was so prepared he packed snacks, juice, and the small diaper bag filled with all the essentials! I was very impressed and in fact I thought- Why didn't I think of doing that sooner? Way to go Babe!

Brady is such a hard worker, a true success in his work that at times it can be very challenging. I am so grateful for this man and his diligence to support, love, and nurture our family.

So a very big THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, you are lifesaver! I am a lucky gal to have him! Love you!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

what a great family photo! Your family is so handsome. I am glad you have such a great hubby. It makes all the difference. I feel the same way about mine!

cheree said...

So you have posted a lot of things since I last got on here. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! I LOVE Brayden's new bike! And love the pumkin carving that looks like fun:)!!

Nesting with Grace said...

That is very nice of you to say that! Good Job Brady...movies are the best, he needs to broaden his movie experience from Monsters Inc!

I bet he loved getting all messy with the pumpkin GUTS! He is so cute!

Heather said...

wow your little boy scored big time with the motorcycle. He is so cute I just love him....

jill said...

What a great daddy!! I love it when Joe and Gavin have their male bonding time!! I think it is so good for daddy's and there sons to have some time alone!!

Phipps Family said...

So cute, what a sweet dad. I can't wait for my baby boy to be able to bond with his daddy like that.

..{{bliss in the city}}.. said...

Stace..you are amazing. What a nice post. You are lucky to have Brady and he is equally as lucky to have you! Cute family pic :)

Also, love the pumpkin carving pics! I bet Brayden loved it!

Bridget said...
This comment has been removed by the author.